Come and switch off at a relaxing, handmade macrame session, where you can learn the art of knotting.
Choose from several of our classes, where I will teach you the basic knots, tricks, and techniques with which you will be able to make different macrame creations.
Information about the workshops:
- You don’t have to bring anything to the workshop, just yourself and your good mood, we will provide all the supplies and materials for you!
- You will leave the workshop with a self-made, unique macrame and a completely new crafting skill.
- At the workshop, I will share various tricks and information with you so that you can return home with a stable knowledge, with which you can confidently start making your own macrame at home.
- For many, macrame is an art therapy, where you can switch off and slow down a little while enjoying the joy of creating.
- I will be waiting for you on the spot with coffee, tea, water and a small snack.
- We offer workshop participants a 20% discount on the price of all DIY packages so that you can practice what you learned at the workshop at home. (The discount is only valid for personal purchases on the day of the workshop.)
Maximum number of workshops: 8 people
Duration: approx.: depends on the specific macramé, some take 2-2.5 hours, some take 3-3.5 hours
Location: MAMÉ macramé workshop, 1033 Budapest, Reményi Ede utca 3.
Difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced
If you have any questions, please first visit the Workshop Frequently Asked Questions page, where I have collected all information about the workshops.
CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT
More than 100 people
learn macrame technique at MAMÉ macramé workshop.
Come and let’s create together!